Resultado de imagem para Padre Gino Burresi

Arquivo do blogue

terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Messages from Mary

 

 

Mary has appeared thousands of times, over the ages, to the Faithful, and has given messages to those who believe in her. However, the Holy Mother does not appear in a vision nor does she give a message to everyone who is faithful to her, despite our wishes. Several messages from Our Holy Mother are outlined below. Guadalupe, Mexico, 1531

Know and understand well that I am the ever virgin Holy Mary, Mother of the True God for whom we live, of the Creator of all things, Lord of heaven and the earth. I wish that a temple be erected here quickly, so I may therein exhibit and give all my love, compassion, help, and protection, because I am your merciful mother, to you, and to all the inhabitants of this land and all the rest who love me, invoke and confide in me. Read more>>


Lourdes, France, 1858.


I am the Immaculate Conception.
I do not promise to make you happy in this world but in the other.
Read more
>>


Fatima, Portugal, 1917


When you pray the Rosary, say after each mystery: O my Jesus, forgive us, save us from the fire of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of your Mercy. I have come to exhort the faithful to change their life, to avoid grieving Our Lord by sin, to pray the Rosary.In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and a period of grace will be granted to the world. Read more>>

Zeitoun

Our Lady appeared in Zeitoun hovering above Saint Mark's Coptic Church, a shrine dedicated to the Holy family, which according to tradition rested in that place during their stay in Egypt.The apparitions, ( hundreds in number ) took place at night, and Our Lady was always surrounded by light.The Coptic Church celebrates 32 feast days in honour of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The last day falls on 2 April, and commemorates Our Lady under her title, Our Lady of Light.
Read more>>
Akita, Japan, 1973

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate my body and soul to be entirely one with Your Heart being sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom.Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will for the glory of the Father and the salvation of souls.
Read more>>


Others

Other than the above apparitions Blessed Mother has appeared innumerable times to numerous people around the world. She has accordingly been given varying titles in different parts of the world. But the purpose of her apparitions has remained steadfastly common, viz., to remind the faithful that the only way to reach God is through her son and our saviour, the lord Jesus Christ . Portrayed here are...
Read more>>

 http://www.holymothermary.info/messages.php

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário