Resultado de imagem para Padre Gino Burresi

Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

“I would like you to pray the Rosary to me from your heart. Offer each Hail Mary as a beautiful white rose or precious jewel, and the Lord’s Prayer as a very fine red rose or special jewel, to clothe me in. But you must know that you cannot have precious jewels that will not sparkle, or beautiful roses that are only ready to be thrown away. My child, if you do not pray the Rosary from your heart, with love and joy, the roses or jewels you offer to clothe me in will be lost forever. Pray the Rosary with love and joy and it will last for all eternity. Please, my child, do not disappoint me. Let it be a garment that will sparkle… pray my beautiful Rosary.”



Our Lady Queen of Peace with Roses
To help us believe in Her messages, Heaven has richly upheld their truth by the many hundreds of testimonies of conversions, scientifically attested healings and the fulfilment of prophesy of world events including the Asian Tsunami, the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York, the collapse of the Stock Market, and weather changes throughout the world. Here follows a brief overview of Her messages given through Christina Gallagher.
T


he message given on February 28, 1988 contains the essence of Our Lady's call to Christina:“Tell all My children to come back to Me and My Son.“

“We are waiting and We love all Our Children. Repent. Go to Confession, unburden yourselves of all sin, and receive my Son’s Body and Blood worthily. Pray and make sacrifice. In return I will give you peace in your hearts. Some of My children feel they do not know the way back, I just say, take the first step back and I will help you.”

“I want peace. I love you all regardless of how far you have strayed. I love you all. If only you could know. My heart bleeds for you and My Son’s heart bleeds. I say to you again. I love all my children and bless them.”
“Convert I beg you, while there is still time. My children who have come back to Me and My Son have nothing to fear.”

I bless you, My children, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.”


The messages to Christina contain an urgent call to repentance and conversion “while there is still time”.

“Many souls are being lost”

..Please come back while there is still time... ...tell all humanity... ...the purification... is on the way. I love all My children... ...repent... ...unburden yourself of sin... ...go to confession... ...receive My Son’s Body and Blood worthily... ...pray the Rosary, fast and make sacrifice... ...show Christian love towards all... ...even your persecutors”

In August of 1988, Our Lady actually said to Christina, "The calamity has started, the influence of the Prince of Darkness is all around you, arm yourselves with My Rosary".

On May 30, 1989, Our Lady expressed regret to Christina:
"When are my children going to understand how much prayer, fast and sacrifice is needed to overcome all the darkness that overshadows the world . . .?"

"How my Heart bleeds for my children, who are blind and deaf. So many try to find all sorts of excuses not to believe. . . ."

Our Blessed Lady spokke to Christina in September 1994 and made clear the incredible degree of importance attaching to this decisive struggle between 'light and darkness' ...and also the pivotal part played in this contest by Christina, Our Lady's House of Prayer and its helpers...
"My child, you know little of all that is going on in this battle of principalities. This war is greater than all the wars the world has been through. God permits the little ones to be crushed for the saving of souls. Many who are being purified through the cross return to God.
But many do not . . .
Pray more, for the evil one is angry in your response to fulfill the desires of God through me, the Woman clothed in the sun. . .
There are many souls of poor sinners being saved through the little ones. . .
My peace I give you and all my little ones who help you in this great work of God.
There are more souls being lost now than in the world's history in war.
The persecution of the Church is at hand. Those who follow Jesus Christ's vicar will be persecuted and despised. . .


Christina asked, 'Why does God permit this?' Our Lady continued,

"It must be. All will be fulfilled as prophesied. My Heart weeps blood. This deep sorrow of My Heart I offer to God for My lost children. I suffer much in union with the Heart of My dear Son Jesus. I am the Matrix, the Mediatrix of all graces."




Our Lady's Promise of Protection of Homes where the Rosary is said daily

Our Lady Queen of Peace with RosesOur Blessed Mother spoke briefly to Christina on July 16th 2010 and said;

“Those who venerate Me by means of this picture in their homes and pray the Rosary will obtain protection from the purification. It will be like the time of the Angel of the Passover. The purification will pass over the houses where I am venerated by means of this picture and the Rosary prayed daily”

Our Lady said to Christina at Our Lady Queen of Peace House of Prayer in Texas on August 18th 2010;

“I offer you the great gift of My image with a promise that I drew from the Sacred Heart of My beloved Son Jesus on your behalf. Recognise its greatness My children. Those of you who honour Me by means of this image and pray even one Mystery of the Rosary each day will gain the greatness of My Promise.”


In speaking to Christina Our Lady indicates the five Joyful Mysteries as the 'Joyful Mystery', the five Sorrowful Mysteries as 'The Sorrowful Mystery' and the five Glorious Mysteries as 'The Glorious Mystery'.



Jesus said to Christina on March 15th 2011;

“I call you to ensure that every home have the picture of My Mother with the great promise I have given Her as She pleads for each one of you Her children. Pray before this picture and have My cross depicted in your homes. Look at it and plead through My merits for your souls. Unite with My Immaculate Mother in the prayer of the Rosary offered from the heart. Through meditating on its Mysteries, permit the Rosary to become a living reality for the benefit of your souls. It will be a means of great protection for you.”



Our Lady did not merely ask that the Rosary be prayed. She taught Christina how to prayer it “from the heart” and She requested that she teach others to pray it at the House of Prayer as She had taught her. Our Blessed Lady also described the beauty and power of the Rosary to Christina in the most attractive terms.

When Christina shares her experience of Our Blessed Lady teaching her, she relates the deep impact made upon her when Our Lady Herself prayed the ‘Our Father’ during an apparition. Christina has never – before or since - heard the Our Father prayed as Our Lady offered it. In an attempt to describe the experience, Christina said Our Blessed Mother was loving God with Her entire being through each phrase of the ‘Our Father’. It was a total surrender of love. As She prayed Christina could see a heart slowly take shape in front of her – first in outline, then with a guaze-like texture forming and finally pulsating. This Christina knew was the Heart of Jesus alive and pleading before The Father as Our Lady’s powerful rendering of Jesus’ own prayer activated Her Son’s intercession.

The precise teaching imparted by Our Blessed Mother began very simply when, one day, she intervened and stopped Christina as she prayed. Christina, it should be remembered, was inclined like so many of us were, to hurry through the Rosary, rhyming off the prayers. She had never known any other way of saying it. As she herself put it, once ‘I thought you were meant to get through it as quickly as possible.’ But on 22 May 1988, three months after the first of her apparitions, Our Lady said to Christina:

“I would like you to pray the Rosary to me from your heart. Offer each Hail Mary as a beautiful white rose or precious jewel, and the Lord’s Prayer as a very fine red rose or special jewel, to clothe me in. But you must know that you cannot have precious jewels that will not sparkle, or beautiful roses that are only ready to be thrown away. My child, if you do not pray the Rosary from your heart, with love and joy, the roses or jewels you offer to clothe me in will be lost forever. Pray the Rosary with love and joy and it will last for all eternity. Please, my child, do not disappoint me. Let it be a garment that will sparkle… pray my beautiful Rosary.”

It is when prayed from the heart that the Rosary vanquishes the devil. How he must hate it! Our Lady remarked to Christina, “It can defeat him when prayed from the heart.”

In fact Christina’s own appreciation of the depth and power of the Rosary, is often captured in her personal advice to people:

In the Joyful Mysteries we see the reality of Our Blessed Mother’s surrender to God, Her ‘yes’ to God and Her ‘yes’ for our redemption. It is Her surrender.“In the Sorrowful Mysteries, we see the ugliness of sin and what we did to Christ through sin, yet God in his Love and Mercy redeemed us in our disobedience. The Glorious Mysteries bring us to a great awareness that if we say ‘yes’ to God, we can also be raised up to share in the Glory of the Risen Christ – to the home prepared by Our Father. Most assuredly, the value of meditation on the mysteries is the key to the power contained in the Rosary.

So powerful is the Rosary in the spiritual battle with evil that Our Blessed Mother requested it as the means whereby she could save Ireland. To achieve this Our Lady specifically asked that the full Rosary (Her ‘three most beautiful mysteries’ as She put it, meaning the Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious mysteries), be recited each day in the homes of the people and once a week in the churches. No matter how vicious the attack, it cannot withstand this shield.

“My child, the calamity has started. The influence of the Prince of Darkness is all around you. Arm yourselves with my Rosary. My children who want to be saved must repent. Repent, I say, to all My children. Arm yourselves with My Rosary. Let it never be out of your hearts. My chosen children you are like lambs among wolves. Stand firm, have no fear, for the Hand of the Mighty One is with you.”

SOURCE

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário